Best Bond Back Cleaning Services
Bond cleaning is known by many different names vacate cleaning, end of lease cleaning, end of tenancy cleaning, handover cleaning to name a few! Regardless of what you call it. Sydney Cleaners are the award-winning best Bond Back Cleaning Company in your local area! Best and professional bond cleaning agency with professional bond back cleaners, that is always near you and that we cowl tired Sydney and additionally as our company is growing rapidly everywhere Australia.
Why do you need Bond cleaners?
Whether you are moving out of your own property, or into a new property, or if you are leaving a rental or moving into a rental – after you move, you are required to clean your property to get your bond or security deposit back from the owner or real estate agent. This is why you need Cleaning Service Sydney, where we can help you to get your rental property cleaned from top to bottom!
Let us take the stress out of leaving or moving into a property and let us save you your valuable time and energy so you can concentrate on making sure your move goes smoothly. Our dedication, professionalism and customer-driven approach are the three main pillars that established us as one of the most trusted bond cleaning companies in Sydney.
With the superior assistance of our highly-trained team members, we aim at giving you quality-driven outcomes with 100 % customer satisfaction guarantee. We arrange everything as per your convenience and work around your schedule to give you complete flexibility.
What do our Bond Back Cleaners do?
- Windows inside and out
- Window frames and tracks
- Doors (internal and external)
- Sticker removal
- Wall spot checks and marks removed (where possible)
- Skirting boards and cornices
- Ceiling (depending on the situation)
- Light Fittings
- Ceiling Fans
- Air-conditioner Filters
- Light switches and power points
- Bathrooms, vanities, showers, mold removal
- Toilets (inside and out)
- Venetian blinds
- Entire kitchen, above pantry and cupboards, oven and microwave
- All cupboards
- Floors vacuumed and moped
- Balconies/Decks to be swept/moped and cobwebs removed
- Garage swept/cleaned
- Door handles to be cleaned
- All mirrors cleaned
How to book Bond Back Cleaners?
Go to our contact us page and provide us your requirements. After we got your all requirements, we will send you a free quote and then approve the date to be cleaned.
Tips for moving out and getting bond back
Clean the property thoroughly as per our bond cleaning checklist before you move out or hire a professional bond cleaning company to do it for you.
- clean all cupboards (inside and out)
- wash all countertops and surfaces
- clean inside and outside of the oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, defrost freezer (if supplied)
- clean cooktop, grill and rangehood
- clean sink and taps (including descaling)
- clean windows, window sills/tracks, window and door frames, and fly screens
- sweep/vacuum and wash floors
- clean sink, toilet and bath (including taps)
- clean tiles
- remove any mold from walls/tiles and ceiling
- wash shower curtain/clean shower doors or enclosure
- clean all surface areas, shower rails and mirrors
- sweep and wash all floors
- dust and wash all surfaces
- dust and wash door and window frames and window sills/tracks
- clean mirrors
- dust fans
- wipe outside of air conditioning units, clean filters
- clean out any cupboards or wardrobes
- dust and clean skirting boards
- vacuum and wash floors
- mow grass, weed and trim edges
- clean out any leaves or debris in the pool (check for any special conditions in the tenancy agreement)
- sweep external areas
- empty and wash out bins
- remove any oil stains on the driveway or in the garage
- remove cobwebs
- remove all rubbish from the property
- get carpets cleaned and pest control conducted if specified in the agreement
How much does bond cleaning cost?
Below are the prices for full bond cleaning and all bond cleaning Costs are based on industry averages.
- Single room or Single Bathroom – From $120 to $220
- Studio Apartment – From $220 and $320
- 1 bedroom with 1 bathroom – From $250 and $350
- 2 bedrooms with 1 or 2 bathrooms – From $320 to $420
- 3 bedroom with 1 or 2 bathrooms – From $400 and $500
- 4 bedroom with 1, 2 or 3 bathrooms – From $450 and $590
- 5 plus bedroom apartment/house – From $620
How long does a bond clean take?
As we have been doing a bond cleaning for ages and it depends on the condition of your home as every customer has individual and unique requirements.
Our bond cleaning services vary on how the house owners have maintained their homes. Our basic move-in/move-out bond cleaning session include some or most of all of the following based on the specific needs
- Thorough cleaning of the home’s bathrooms including tub, shower, sinks, toilets, floors, mirrors, light fixtures, baseboards, inside and out of cabinets and closets.
- Extensive cleaning of the kitchen area including the inside and outside of cabinets and cupboards, inside and outside of all appliances including ovens and refrigerators, detailed cleaning of countertops, floors, and the kitchen sink.
- Full cleaning of all other rooms includes vacuuming and dusting window sills and remaining carpeted areas, washing of all floors and baseboards.
Hire your Bond Cleaner Now!
Our bond cleaning consists of a comprehensive and competitive range of services. Unlike most companies, we include window cleaning as standard and are extremely flexible with the services included in our bond cleaning packages. We can add and remove services on request enabling us to better suit your needs and budget. For a written quote call or email us.
If you are looking for Bond Cleaning Services in Sydney phone or email Professional Cleaners, contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you.